An illustrator Cassandra Calin (@cassandracalin) makes a comic-strip illustrations on her perspective to those happen to date a younger gem. It is dead hilarious. Age shouldn’t be a boundary when it comes to love. See, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo with the their future “Descendant of the Song” could make a match made in heaven despite the fact Joong Ki being 5 years younger than her? Age doesn’t guarantee maturity. Indeed.
Here are some illustrations to portray what will probably happen if we date a guy of younger age (I personally agree with all the illustrations because I have experienced it first hand)
1. Senior high school time is an ancient memories for us, while for the boy, it could probably just last year; when realization strikes, you feel like reality face slapping hard on your face and says to you at face value, “girl, you are THAT old.”
2. Oftentimes, you confuse yourself. So, who is actually older? When you inner childlike is in active mode.
3. Well, it is beside the point of the hearsay that will probably judge you for exploiting an under age; that’s even worse.
4. But still, no matter how hard he tries to play act mature beyond his age, reality beats him down, sometimes.
5. When he tries to tease you for being childish, you will go baby even more; and make shame of your age.
6. The more he tries to play act mature, the more it shows his age can not lie
Original source: 6 illustrasi